Properties to rent in Montreal (West Island) or Vaudreuil-Soulanges?

Rental can be the answer

landlord - Renting


There are different types of properties to rent in the West Island and in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges areas. Most are apartments and condos, owned by large corporations and professional landlords. But there are a few houses to rent as well, being offered as a result of their owners being transferred for work, education, and other reasons.

If you decide to rent out your home while you are away, it is very important to be as vigilant as possible when selecting a suitable tenant, and ideally, mandate a Real Estate Broker to take care of this.

Having the experience to do a background check and knowing your rights according to the Rental Board is an asset for you when you hire a Broker.


rent 300x200 - Renting


Whether it’s temporary accommodations for 3-6 months or a longer term of 1 year +, I have the means to find a suitable home for you and/or your family. Taking the stress out of securing a property is what I will do for you and my knowledge of the Quebec Rental Board rules will prove to be very helpful for you.

I can help you with all the details – from determining the right neighborhoods for your needs and budget, negotiating the best terms, helping with schooling and answering any questions you may have about life in Montreal. In addition, I have an extensive knowledge of the regulations with Quebec Rental Board.

Complete the following questionnaire and click on send. The questionnaire will be emailed directly to me and I will be in touch with you shortly!

Rest assured that your information will not be shared with anyone, and will only be used to contact you with the information you request.